If I come to the physical box office will I still be charged processing fees?
Yes, all tickets sold at the LDTC require a $4.50 processing fee per ticket. This fee applies to tickets ordered online, on the phone, or at the LDTC box office and paid for with cash or with credit.
Do you offer refunds?
No, all tickets sales are final. You may exchange your tickets for a $5 per ticket exchange fee plus any ticket differential cost for the same show.
Who do I contact about making a donation?
For donations, please contact Shawnna Dodd, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact about volunteering?
For volunteer opportunities, please contact Nina Waters, Patron Services Manager, at email@example.com
Who do I contact about registering my child or myself for youth workshops, education programs, or theatre trips?
For all education and outreach opportunities, please contact Colt Neidhart, Director of Education and Community Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you rent out the facility?
The Silverthorne Performing Arts Center has limited opportunities for private rentals. For more information, please contact Joshua Blanchard, Executive Director, at email@example.com
I have a 2018 6-show Flex pass; what shows does that include?
The 6-Show Flex pass includes all show located in The Flex, or Henry Studio Theaters, which are the following titles: Building the Wall, Ugly Lies The Bone, Rock of Ages: The Musical, The Underpants, I’ll Eat You Last, and Constellations.
I have a 2018 9-Show Subscription; what shows does that include?
The 9-Show Subscription includes all 9 titles in our 2018 season which are the following titles: Building the Wall, Ugly Lies The Bone, The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey, Rock of Ages - The Musical, Topdog/Underdog, The Underpants, Mr. Joy, I’ll Eat You Last, and Constellations.
I am a theatre artist and want to present my play at the Silverthorne Performing Arts Center. What are my options?
The LDTC is a producing agency that produces a theatre season that serves the greater Summit County and Colorado community with entertaining and engaging productions. The LDTC maintains core values of integrity, intimacy, quality, impact, and diversity of programming.
Producing: It is the policy of the LDTC to produce a season of intentionally curated, diverse theatre productions that meet the following performance objectives:
· A season of plays and/or musicals representing diverse voices including plays written by female playwrights and playwrights of color
· A diverse season of dramas, comedies, and musicals that balance entertainment with thought-provoking theatre that encourages discussion and reflection
· At least one production that explores issues that directly relate to Summit County’s unique and diverse population
· A season that allows for a diverse hiring of creative and technical staff members and actors
· At least 6 unique productions totaling no less than 125 public performances
Presenting: It is not a priority of the LDTC to present work that is solely created outside the creative team, process, or control of the LDTC production team. When the opportunity arises to present the work of another theatre artist or another theatre company, the LDTC will consider the following:
· Any inquiries will be considered on a case-by-case basis
· Any presentations of theatre must meet LDTC criteria of integrity, intimacy, quality, impact, and diversity.
· The LDTC will maintain the rights for promotions, advertising, and ticket-sales and will, at its own discretion, determine how and when to promote the production to the Summit County community and LDTC patrons
For additional inquiries, please contact the LDTC Production Manager/Company Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.