Ticket and Theatre Policies
Ticket Purchase and Sale Terms and Policies
By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions, which apply to all ticket orders facilitated by LDTC Ticket Services. Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings dates, titles, availability, and prices subject to change at any time.
- Advertised ticket prices of $49, $46, $42, $36, $29, $24 and $19 include the ticketing fees ($3.50 processing fee and $1 facility fee). Prices on the seat selection page show the prices minus the $4.50 fees.
- No cancellations or refunds. Please verify all information (title, date, time, seat selection, etc.) before ordering.
- Exchanges are available up to 48 hours prior to the ticketed performance time for subscribers (free) and single ticket buyers ($5 per ticket fee). There are no exchanges on group sale tickets. Exchanges may be made between dates for a show for which you currently hold tickets and are at the discretion of Lake Dillon Theatre Patron Services, subject to availability. Price differential and other rules may apply. Call 970-513-9386 to exchange your tickets
- If you are unable to use or exchange your tickets, they will be transferred as a tax-deductible contribution to the Lake Dillon Theatre. You will receive a confirmation of the donation that will act as the tax letter for your records.
- Discounts are available to select productions with promotion codes. Restrictions apply.
Group Sales Ticketing and Payment Policy
- Value Pricing: Parties of 10 or more may receive $4 off the adult ticket price. Purchase must be made in one transaction to receive the discount.
- Reserve Seating: We will assist in selecting the best seats for your group (pricing and accessibility). Call Patron Services Coordinator, Debbie Whitmore, to schedule your group:
- Phone: 970-513-1151 ext 110
- Email: email@example.com
- Customizable Experience: We will assist you with arranging a cocktail hour, a pre-show reception at the theatre, or lunch or dinner at one of our restaurant partners.
- Buy Out the House: If you decide to fill an entire house with your group, you receive the above benefits PLUS discounts at our bar and the opportunity for a stage announcement by and for your group.
Payment policy: A deposit of 50% of the ticket total is due at the time of reservation. Full payment is due two weeks from the Performance Date. There are no exchanges on group sales ticket purchases.
- Cell phones and beepers may not be used inside the performance spaces.
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed to be used inside the theatre.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the performances spaces. Food and drinks purchased within the venue may be taken to your seat.