2018 Season Subscription
For our 2018 Theatre Season we have FOUR PASS options available
9 Show Premium Subscription, $383 (Family/Couple $766)
($415 value): One ticket (two for Family/Couple Subscriptions) to each of our 9 shows in Tier 1 Premium seating (or best available).
Only 300 Premium Subscriptions available.
9 Show Subscription, $347 (Family/Couple $694)
($379 value): One ticket (two for Family/Couple Subscriptions) to each of our 9 shows in Tiers 2, 3, or 4 seating.
Only 225 Subscriptions available.
Premium 6 Pack*, $255 (Family/Couple $510)
($276 value):Six Premium Seat tickets (12 for Family/Couple Subscriptions). These tickets can be used how you want in Tier 1 seating (or best available) - For example, you can get six tickets to one show or one ticket to six shows. Excluding shows in the Lab Theatre.
6 Pack*, $231 (Family/Couple $462)
($252 value): Six tickets (12 for Family/Couple Subscriptions). These tickets can be used how you want in Tier 2, 3, or 4 seating - For example, you can get six tickets to one show or one ticket to six shows. Excluding shows in the Lab Theatre.
* This pass does not include tickets to shows in the Lab Theatre Venue
Value Prices – Season Subscribers receive a savings in comparison to single ticket prices. Plus there are no added credit card/transaction fees
Beverage Card - Subscribe before January 31 to receive a 5 Drink Punch Card valid for any drinks at the Lake Dillon Theatre Company ($40 Value)
Free Ticket Exchange – Subscribers can exchange tickets without exchange fees.
- Exchanges are available up to 48 hours prior to the ticketed performance time for subscribers (free).
- Exchange fees may be waved for non-subscription events.
- Exchanges may be made between dates for a show for which you currently hold tickets and are at the discretion of Lake Dillon Theatre Patron Services, subject to availability.
- Please note if tickets are exchanged for higher priced tickets, all subscribers will pay the difference.
- Price differential and other rules may apply.
- Note: Tickets cannot be exchanged for "no show" tickets, meaning unused tickets cannot be exchanged after event date and time.
Priority Booking – As a Subscriber, you will receive priority booking over single ticket buyers. This priority will be approx. 2-4 weeks in advance
Advance Access – Purchase tickets for added shows, additional concerts & special events before the general public including performances in the Hadley Lab Theatre.
Or contact Nina Waters, Patron Services Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns. 970-513-1151 ext 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org