We are so happy to be returning to LIVE performances at the Silverthorne Performing Arts Center. The LDTC is committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environments for all our guests, artists, teachers, students and staff.
For the safety of all who attend a performance or event at the Lake Dillon Theatre Company, we are implementing the following protocols until further notice:
All patrons must present proof of vaccination in order to enter the theatre:
Proof of vaccination can be provided by:
- Showing a physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- Using one of the approved apps like myColorado app. https://mycolorado.state.co.us
- If you are unable to be vaccinated, proof of a negative COVID-19 (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours) is required.
- A photo of negative test from a clinic, testing center, medical professional, or time-stamped photo will be accepted
- Masks must be word at all times in the theatre regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are feeling any symptoms, we ask that you stay at home. Contact the box-office and we will gladly rebook you into a different performance.
We understand that the theater experience is very different than it has ever been, but it is better than the last 20 months. We want to welcome you back to a safe and healthy place to watch live professional theater. Contact the box office at 970-513-9386 if you have any questions.