The Acting Apprentices will play ensemble roles in our production of Man of La Mancha. Apprentices may also have the opportunity to understudy principal roles under the supervision of the show’s director and choreographer. Apprentices will also perform as part of the National Repertory Orchestra 4th of July concert, pre-show performances, and other marketing and development events as assigned. EMC points will be awarded for this apprenticeship.
Acting Apprenticeship Details:
Dates of Acting Apprenticeship : mid June – mid August, 2020
Note: there is some flexibility on start and end dates depending on student schedules or overlapping contracts. Please don’t let the listed dates stop you from applying if you’re interested! We will consider each applicant’s availability on an individual basis as we seek to fill each apprentice position with the best candidate.
To apply for the LDTC 2020 Summer Acting Apprenticeship
- Complete Apprenticeship Application
- Attach one PDF including:
- letter of interest
- headshot & performance résumé
- Provide video links with the following content:
- A brief monologue
- A 32-bar cut of music in the style of Man of La Mancha
* Performers able to accompany themselves or demonstrate proficiency with stringed instruments a big plus
- A brief movement reel
- A brief instrument reel
- Link to website