Experience New York Theatre with the Lake Dillon Theatre Company
Join the LDTC for the 11th Annual Theatre Trip to New York City for a memorable four days of live theatre, in-depth discussions, and more. Let our staff plan an unforgettable experience that includes:
- Four diverse New York City theatre performances curated by the staff of the LDTC.
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Ain't Too Proud
- Hotel accommodations at the Park Central Hotel
- Two dinners at prime NYC Restaurants
- Group talk-backs following each performance
- Activities only available to our group
- Plenty of time to see the sights and take in The Big Apple
- $2,400 based on double occupancy
- Single occupancy rooms available as an upgrade
**Program Costs are not tax deductible
**Airfare and Ground Transport not included
While there is plenty of time for sightseeing and day activities, the focus of the trip remains the theatre experiences. Over the past several years, participants have enjoyed such hits as Hello Dolly starring Bette Midler, Hamilton, Come From Away, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, The Book of Mormon, War Horse, and much more.
Trip One: October 15 – 18
Trip Two: October 22 – 25
To learn more or register, please call Colt Neidhardt Director of Education and Community Outreach, at 970.513.1151, ex. 106.
* * * * *