The Lake Dillon Theatre Company Apprentice Program provides opportunities for young theatre professionals to fast track their careers with on-the-job training in their field of interest. The program bridges the gap between the educational world and the professional world by providing real work experience and credits that help build resumes and skills. Apprentices team up with departmental supervisors who serve as mentors and support them during their time at LDTC.
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company Apprentice Program
- Lake Dillon Theatre Apprentices earn a weekly meal stipend of $300.00
- Housing provided.
- Travel or travel stipends provided as needed.
- Free public transportation available with local bus shuttles.
To apply for LDTC 2022 Summer Apprenticeships
- Complete Apprentice Program Application
- Attach (in one PDF) letter of interest, résumé, & references
- All positions open until filled.
- No phone calls, please.
LDTC is a proud equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from the services of the organization because of race, color, religious beliefs, sex, age, gender orientation, national origin, or physical or mental disability.