Make a Difference with the Lake Dillon Theatre Company
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company has postponed all live performances during the 2020 Season until further notice. Stay tuned for updated information.
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company has some of the most dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers in our community. Our volunteers fulfill a variety of roles that support the LDTC's mission of enhancing the quality of life for Summit County's residents and guests through the performing arts.
- Patron Engagement: Assist staff members in serving patrons as a part of our Usher Team at performances and events
- Production: Work with LDTC's Technical Director to help create the world of the play
- Promotions: Distribute information at community events including the Dillon Farmers Market & more
- Hospitality: Assist the staff to keep things running smoothly for LDTC's out-of-state artists in residence
- Extra Events: Help out at events hosted by other community organizations with whom the LDTC collaborates
Help usher at live performances and events. We need help scanning tickets*, passing out programs, and guiding patrons to seats. Assist with patron services during intermission (if applicable). Help front of house staff reset the theater spaces and lobby after performances.
Ushers do get to see the show for free the night that they volunteer.
* Requirements: Ushers must have experience with iphones/smart mobile devices. Ushers MUST wear black pants (black skirt or dark jeans also acceptable) and a white shirt.
LDTC volunteers provide valuable assistance at the LDTC informative booth at the Dillon (Fridays) and Breckenridge (Sundays) Farmers Markets from 9AM-2PM during the summer months. Shifts are about 90mins -2 hours. Help promote theatre performances, youth programs, music events, and more to the greater Summit County Community.
Want to Volunteer?
Being a volunteer is fun and impactful. We rely on the support of our volunteers to help make a difference in our community and make sure that all of our patrons feel welcomed, informed and included all year long. A special “Thank You” to our wide range of volunteers!
If you have questions about joining our team of volunteers, please contact Patron Services Manager Nick Hale or 970-513-1151 ext 110.