Make a Difference with the Lake Dillon Theatre Company
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company is lucky to have some of the most dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers in our community. By being a volunteer, you fulfill a variety of key roles at the theatre and support our mission of enhancing the quality of life through the performing arts. We have many avenues in which volunteers can get more involved:
- Patron Engagement: Assist staff members in serving patrons as a part of our Usher Team at performances and concerts
- Production: Work with scenic designers and technicians to help create the world of the play
- Promotions: Distribute information at community events like the Dillon Farmers Market & more
- Hospitality: Assist the staff to keep things running smoothly at the theatre and at housing for actors
- Extra Events: Help out at events hosted by other community organizations with whom the Lake Dillon Theatre Company collaborate
Come help us usher for shows. We need help scanning tickets*, passing out programs, guiding patrons to seats. Help at intermission (if applicable). Help with a quick clean up after the show.
Ushers do get to see the show for free the night that they volunteer.
* Requirements: Ushers must have experience with iphones/smart mobile devices. Ushers MUST wear black pants (black skirt or dark jeans also acceptable) and a white shirt.
We are looking for volunteers to man our LDTC informative booth at the Dillon (Fridays) and Breckenridge (Sundays) Farmers Markets from 9AM-2PM. Shifts are about 90mins -2 hours. Please help with spreading the word about our terrific organization!
LDTC Street Team
We need someone (or multiple people who'd like to buddy) for our street team! We need you to help us promote our upcoming summer performances by visiting local businesses and putting up posters/postcards.
Once signed up-- please contact the LDTC box office to arrange a time to pick up materials at email@example.com
Want to Volunteer?
Being a volunteer is fun and impactful. We rely on the support of our volunteers to help make a difference in our community and make sure that all of our patrons feel welcomed, informed and included all year long. A special “Thank You” to our wide range of volunteers!
If you would like to join our team of volunteers, please contact Patron Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-513-1151 ext 110